Monday, December 28, 2009

Panel and canopy


Long time no update... kinda slowed down a bit in 2009, hoping to pick up the pace a bit in 2010. Here is a pic of the panel, minus a few instruments. I've just today ordered a few new items, should have a new, even more exciting picture in a week or so.



The canopy sucked away my motivation. Hard to believe I started it 14 months ago.... I finally got to this point before the weather slowed things down again. I had help riveting on the aft top skin (Thanks Duane!) after I finished all of the aft fuselage items. The canopy is drilled to the frame, the windscreen is roughcut and just resting along the roll-bar in this picture. It still needs some more trimming to get it to fit well. I'm working on mounting the elevators and rudder at this time. I'll get pics of that up when I finish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

Good Post..i was looking for this information and finally i did get it from here. thanks for sharing your this post and keep posting such post here in future too. aircraft instrument panels is good topic to share information. you can post your future posts on this topic..:-)

Thanks,